Recommended Removal Methods
- Weather Warrior can be removed with detergent or an industrial alkaline metal process wash solution or alkaline industrial metal cleaner consisting of at least 2% Potassium or Sodium Hydroxide solution.
- Apply remover manually or using spray equipment designed for use with alkaline materials.
- Saturate Weather Warrior-coated surface with remover and leave undisturbed for minimum 15 minutes.
- Thoroughly rinse with large amount of water. If access to water is limited, moderately rinse and wipe the surface where remover was applied. For large surface areas, remove Weather Warrior one section at a time.
- Wear eye/face protection and gloves.
Weather Warrior™ Outdoor Rust Preventative Coating
Outdoor rust prevention designed to conquer the elements
ARMOR Weather Warrior™ is a water-based, outdoor rust preventative coating that shields and protects metal parts and equipment from Mother Nature’s harshest conditions. It works like an ironclad umbrella of protection, shielding metal parts from heat, cold, sun, rain, snow or salt water and keeping them rust free for up to 9 months of outdoor storage or up to 2 years of indoor storage.
Weather Warrior can be applied via spray, dip, or brush, and with just one coat its proprietary corrosion inhibitor penetrates quickly to form a wax-like coating that adheres to the surface of metal. It does not transfer, abrade or run, keeping storage areas free of stains or hazardous slippery and messy residue.
While the Weather Warrior formulation is tough enough to withstand the elements, it is safe enough to use on the majority of metals and it will not harm most elastomers, plastics or painted surfaces. Weather Warrior contains no toxic or harmful materials, no VOCs and is easy to remove using detergent or alkaline cleaner.
Weather Warrior delivers the highest level of corrosion-resistance possible from a water-based coating – it’s premium rust prevention that weathers the storm.
Stock & Ready options:
- 1 gallon bottle
- 5 gallon pail
- 55 gallon drum
- 330 gallon tote
Non-flammable, contains no toxic or harmful materials and no VOCs.
Weather Warrior is supplied ready-to-use and should not be reduced or thinned with water – the viscosity ranges between 150 and 200 CPS.
The target dry-film thickness is 2 mils (0.002 inches or 50 microns) — Weather Warrior coverage is 550 sq ft/gallon @ 2 mils dry-film thickness.
Weather Warrior should be stored and applied above 32⁰F.
- RoHS – REACH Compliant
- NACE Std
- MIL-C-1617D grade II