34 in (W)
x 33 in (D)
x 65 in (L)
I'm an End User
I'm a Distributor
Need a Custom Size? Call us at: 1-800-365-1117
If you are placing a large order and need an exact size specific to your product, call us. We regularly do large volume custom orders for our customers.
ARMOR DEFENDER™ VCI Film
ARMOR DEFENDER™ is a three-layer, rust prevention film engineered so that corrosion-inhibiting VCI is located in the inner layer closest to metal parts while optimizing the middle and outer layers for superior barrier protection and puncture resistance. DEFENDER film’s unique multi-layer construction allows it to be down-gauged by 25-30 percent for cost savings without sacrificing performance.
VCI (vapor corrosion inhibitors) is a class of chemical compounds that emit rust-inhibiting vapors into an enclosed air space such as a bag, box, crate or storage container. The VCI molecules form a layer of protection on the surface of metal that displaces moisture and prevents metal from corroding. ARMOR VCI Nanotechnology™ is our unique formulation of VCI — it’s the “secret sauce” we use in all ARMOR VCI rust prevention products to keep metal parts clean and rust free while they are in process, in storage or in transport.
- Innovative multi-layer design allows for enhanced barrier protection, durability and down gauging
- Economical – offers 7-15% savings over standard (mono-extruded) VCI film
- Easy-to-use rust prevention & containment/barrier
- Protects metals for up to 3 years
- Contains no oils, grease, solvents or other harsh chemicals
- Available in rolls, sheeting, bags and tubing
- Eco-friendly construction results in 25-30% source reduction of materials over comparable films
- Bright Idea Technology™ provides visible proof of VCI
- Meets all REACH and RoHS requirements
A gusseted bag has a fold or pleat on the bottom or side of the bag that allows it to enlarge and expand to accommodate the size and/or bulk of the contents.