ARMOR FOUNDRY FILM™
40 in (W)
x 36 in (D)
x 80 in (L)
I'm an End User
I'm a Distributor
Need a Custom Size? Call us at: 1-800-365-1117
If you are placing a large order and need an exact size specific to your product, call us. We regularly do large volume custom orders for our customers.
ARMOR FOUNDRY Film™
ARMOR FOUNDRY Film combines virgin VCI (vapor corrosion inhibitor) with recycled remnants of ARMOR POLY VCI film to create a clean, dry and puncture-resistant packaging material that prevents rust. FOUNDRY Film’s recycled content decreases its cost while increasing its VCI content and ability to protect foundry-specific iron castings, ductile iron, stampings and process metal from corroding.
VCI (vapor corrosion inhibitors) is a class of chemical compounds that emit rust-inhibiting vapors into an enclosed air space such as a bag, box, crate or storage container. The VCI molecules form a layer of protection on the surface of metal that displaces moisture and prevents metal from corroding. ARMOR VCI Nanotechnology™ is our unique formulation of VCI — it’s the “secret sauce” we use in all ARMOR VCI rust prevention products to keep metal parts clean and rust free while they are in process, in storage or in transport.
- Easy-to-use rust prevention & containment/barrier
- Foundry-specific design for strength/puncture resistance; dark gray color hides metal dust/imperfections
- Eco-friendly construction made partially from recycled ARMOR POLY VCI film
- Economical – recycled content allows for cost savings
- Contains no oils, grease, solvents or other harsh chemicals
- Available in bags and rolls
- Bright Idea Technology™ provides visible proof of VCI
- Meets all REACH and RoHS requirements
A gusseted bag has a fold or pleat on the bottom or side of the bag that allows it to enlarge and expand to accommodate the size and/or bulk of the contents.