12 in (W)
x 18 in (L)
ARMOR POLY® VCI Film
ARMOR POLY® rust prevention film combines VCI (vapor corrosion inhibitor) with linear, low density polyethylene film to create a clean, dry packaging material that provides both a physical and molecular barrier to protect metal from moisture, dust or the contaminants that cause metal to corrode.
VCI (vapor corrosion inhibitors) is a class of chemical compounds that emit rust-inhibiting vapors into an enclosed air space such as a bag, box, crate or storage container. The VCI molecules form a layer of protection on the surface of metal that displaces moisture and prevents metal from corroding. ARMOR VCI Nanotechnology™ is our unique formulation of VCI — it’s the “secret sauce” we use in all ARMOR VCI rust prevention products to keep metal parts clean and rust free while they are in process, in storage or in transport.
- Easy-to-use rust prevention & containment/barrier
- Protects metals for up to 3 years
- Contains no oils, grease, solvents or other harsh chemicals
- Available in rolls, sheeting, bags, tubing, and shrink film (1-12 mils thick)
- Recyclable and in some cases reusable
- Bright Idea Technology™ provides visible proof of VCI
- Can be used alone or paired with other ARMOR VCI products for extended protection
- Meets all REACH and RoHS requirements
A zip bag contains interlocking strips at the opening that when pressed together form a tight seal – this type of closure allows them to be opened and closed multiple times.