ARMOR SHIELD® VCI Foam Emitter
10 in (W)
x 10 in (L)
I'm an End User
I'm a Distributor
Need a Custom Size? Call us at: 1-800-365-1117
If you are placing a large order and need an exact size specific to your product, call us. We regularly do large volume custom orders for our customers.
ARMOR SHIELD® CF33 Emitters
ARMOR SHIELD® CF33 Emitters combine VCI (vapor corrosion inhibitor) with reticulated foam to protect metal from corroding for 12-24 months, depending on air flow and conditions. Each CF33 emitter has a rust-prevention coverage area of 17-33 cubic feet of enclosed space, based on where it is placed.
VCI (vapor corrosion inhibitors) is a class of chemical compounds that emit rust-inhibiting vapors into an enclosed air space such as a bag, box, crate or storage container. The VCI molecules form a layer of protection on the surface of metal that displaces moisture and prevents metal from corroding. ARMOR VCI Nanotechnology™ is our unique formulation of VCI — it’s the “secret sauce” we use in all ARMOR VCI rust prevention products to keep metal parts clean and rust free while they are in process, in storage or in transport.
- Easy-to-use: no surface preparation, compact/space-saving size
- Simple to install: place on flat surface or hang using zip tie or string
- Safe, environmentally friendly, recyclable
- Foam’s unique capillary action releases VCI at a controlled rate over a long period of time
- One emitter covers up to 17-33 cubic feet of enclosed space
- Multiple emitters can be used to prevent rust in larger spaces
- Protects for up to 24 months
- Mess-free rust prevention – no cleaning, wiping or degreasing of metal
- Can be used alone or paired with other ARMOR VCI products for extended protection
- Prevents rust without the use of oils, solvents or other harsh chemicals
- Non-fibrous and ideal for use with mechanical or electrical components
- Meets all REACH and RoHS requirements