ARMOR WRAP® Global Paper
24 in (W)
x 200 YD (L)
I'm an End User
I'm a Distributor
Need a Custom Size? Call us at: 1-800-365-1117
If you are placing a large order and need an exact size specific to your product, call us. We regularly do large volume custom orders for our customers.
Roll is the form of packaging where ARMOR WRAP or ARMOR POLY is wound around a cylinder core for ease of transport, storage and use.
ARMOR WRAP® VCI Paper
ARMOR WRAP® rust prevention paper combines VCI (vapor corrosion inhibitor) with virgin, neutral pH Kraft paper to create a clean, dry packaging material designed to protect ferrous and non-ferrous metals from corroding.
VCI (vapor corrosion inhibitors) is a class of chemical compounds that emit rust-inhibiting vapors into an enclosed air space such as a bag, box, crate or storage container. The VCI molecules form a layer of protection on the surface of metal that displaces moisture and prevents metal from corroding. ARMOR VCI Nanotechnology™ is our unique formulation of VCI — it’s the “secret sauce” we use in all ARMOR VCI rust prevention products to keep metal parts clean and rust free while they are in process, in storage or in transport.
- VCI on both sides of the paper for simplified use/application
- Protects metals for up to 3 years
- Contains no oils, grease, solvents or other harsh chemicals
- Environmentally friendly, recyclable, repulpable and renewable
- Can be used alone or paired with other ARMOR VCI products for extended protection
- Available in cut sheets or rolls and with optional wax or poly coatings
- Meets all REACH and RoHS requirements