ARMOR WRAP® Global Paper
4 in (W)
x 4 in (L)
I'm an End User
I'm a Distributor
Need a Custom Size? Call us at: 1-800-365-1117
If you are placing a large order and need an exact size specific to your product, call us. We regularly do large volume custom orders for our customers.
ARMOR WRAP VCI Paper is pre-sized and pre-cut into sheets for use in wrapping small or uniform-sized metal parts or for interleaving between parts.
ARMOR WRAP® VCI Paper
ARMOR WRAP® rust prevention paper combines VCI (vapor corrosion inhibitor) with virgin, neutral pH Kraft paper to create a clean, dry packaging material designed to protect ferrous and non-ferrous metals from corroding.
VCI (vapor corrosion inhibitors) is a class of chemical compounds that emit rust-inhibiting vapors into an enclosed air space such as a bag, box, crate or storage container. The VCI molecules form a layer of protection on the surface of metal that displaces moisture and prevents metal from corroding. ARMOR VCI Nanotechnology™ is our unique formulation of VCI — it’s the “secret sauce” we use in all ARMOR VCI rust prevention products to keep metal parts clean and rust free while they are in process, in storage or in transport.
- VCI on both sides of the paper for simplified use/application
- Protects metals for up to 3 years
- Contains no oils, grease, solvents or other harsh chemicals
- Environmentally friendly, recyclable, repulpable and renewable
- Can be used alone or paired with other ARMOR VCI products for extended protection
- Available in cut sheets or rolls and with optional wax or poly coatings
- Meets all REACH and RoHS requirements