covers 10-35 cubic ft.
ARMOR SHIELD® Desiccant
ARMOR SHIELD® Desiccant packs contain drying agents such as clay and silica gel that adsorb water and decrease moisture in an enclosed space. ARMOR offers desiccant in sewn cloth or puncture-resistant Tyvek® packaging in sizes that range from.5 grams to 2,500 grams. When sized and used properly, ARMOR SHIELD Desiccant will reduce and/or maintain the humidity level within your packaging, crate or container for an extended period of time.
- Easy application: insert into packaging or hang in large container
- Packs do not change size, shape or texture even at full capacity
- Safe rust prevention free of oils, solvents or other harsh chemicals
- Product options include clay or silica gel for small-to-large packaging; calcium chloride for ocean containers
- Outer packaging offered in sewn cloth or Tyvek® for puncture resistance
- Large range of sizes — from .5 to 2,500 grams — or ocean container desiccant, which is capable of adsorbing 300% of its weight
- Mess-free rust prevention – no cleaning, wiping or degreasing of metal
- Can be used alone or paired with other ARMOR VCI products for extended protection
- Ideal for use in long-term storage or export