ARMOR VCI SEA Film™
20 ft (W)
x 100 ft (L)
ARMOR SEA Film™
ARMOR SEA Film is a heavy-duty rust prevention film designed to protect metal/metal parts in outdoor storage or transport from exposure to the elements. SEA Film is constructed of three-layers – an inner layer containing corrosion-inhibiting VCI, an ultra-strong physical barrier in the middle and an outer layer with a UV inhibitor to withstand the destructive heat of UV light.
VCI (vapor corrosion inhibitors) is a class of chemical compounds that emit rust-inhibiting vapors into an enclosed air space such as a bag, box, crate or storage container. The VCI molecules form a layer of protection on the surface of metal that displaces moisture and prevents metal from corroding. ARMOR VCI Nanotechnology™ is our unique formulation of VCI — it’s the “secret sauce” we use in all ARMOR VCI rust prevention products to keep metal parts clean and rust free while they are in process, in storage or in transport.
- Easy-to-use rust prevention & containment/barrier
- Superior protection to withstand harsh outdoor environments
- Contains no oils, grease, solvents or other harsh chemicals
- Heavy duty, three-layer construction for strength, barrier protection and UV-resistance
- Contains UV light inhibitor and white exterior to reflect the damaging heat of ultra violet light
- Strategic placement of VCI on the inside – closest to metal parts
- Economical – multi-layer film can often be down-gauged to reduce cost
- Has shrink properties to conform to metal part, machinery or equipment
- Protects both ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Available in rolls, sheeting or bags
- Meets all REACH and RoHS requirements
Sheeting is the term used to describe the packaging of ARMOR POLY film on a continuous roll, perforated on a roll or individually cut.