ARMOR WRAP® MILITARY VCI PAPER
Anti-Corrosion Paper to Combat Rust
The U.S. Department of Defense maintains a strict set of regulations for all military packaging, including items such as anti-corrosion paper, and Armor Protective Packaging® has been U.S. Military approved for MIL-PRF-3420 since 1983. In fact, ARMOR has several anti-corrosion papers that are on the Qualified Products List (QPL) for preventing military equipment corrosion — ARMOR WRAP 35M and 60M, we salute you!.
The ARMOR WRAP Military formulation is available in 35- and 60-pound weight and it fulfills all of the military’s packaging standards and requirements for corrosion protection of ferrous metals in harsh environments. It protects metal/metal parts under siege from corrosion using ARMOR VCI Nanotechnology® (a.k.a., our “secret recipe” for vapor corrosion inhibitor) – we infuse it into both sides of our ARMOR WRAP papers to ensure that no matter how metal parts are wrapped, they remain rust free for up to 3 years.
ARMOR WRAP 35M and 60M are not only environmentally friendly (recyclable, repulpable, renewable), they are a clean, dry and easy-to-apply replacement for messy RP oils and grease.
ARMOR products are in-stock and ready-to-ship with no order minimums through our ARMOR Stock & Ready® program.
Stock & Ready options:
- 30# Global formulation in cut sheets and rolls
- Multi-Metal Protection formulation in cut sheets and rolls
- 30# Global formulation with wax reinforcement
- 50# Global formulation with poly coating and scrim reinforcement
- 35# and 60# neutral pH, natural Kraft paper in cut sheets or rolls
- Protects ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Custom options also available
- FDA for use in equipment packaging
- GLOBAL OEM companies
- RoHS – REACH Compliant
- NACE Std TM0208-2008
- MIL-PRF-3420H and JIS Z 1535 Class 2
- National Stocking Numbers (NSN) 8135-00-664-0015, 8135-00-810-0064, 8135-00-664-4010, 8135-00-664-4012, 8135-00-810-0485, 8135-00-810-0481, 8135-00-985-7242
Compatibility of ARMOR WRAP with Metals
|Metal to be Protected||ARMOR WRAP Global, Wax, Poly coat(G, W, PC)||ARMOR WRAP Multi-Metal Protection (MPI)||ARMOR WRAP Military Approved (M)|
|Aluminum Magnesium alloy||⚪||⚪||⚪|
|Nickel Silver (CU, Ni, Zn)||★★||⚪⚪|
|Solder (Pb, Sn)||⚪||⚪||⚪|
|★||This product will protect this metal from corrosion; however a more suitable formula may be available.|
|⚪||Testing is recommended|
ARMOR WRAP Saves Continental $1 Million+ Per Year
Armor Protective Packaging helped Continental eliminate rust on shipments of transmission components to Ford, Honda and GM using ARMOR WRAP VCI paper.