Dry Coat™ is a water-based rust preventative applied to the surface of metal to prevent rust for up to one year of indoor storage. It is non-hazardous, not sticky or tacky and dries-to-touch to form a clear, protective coating that repels water and other corrosion-causing substances.
- Protects ferrous metals from corrosion for up to 1 year of indoor storage
- Water-based formula -contains no oils, grease, solvents or other harsh chemicals
- Apply via dip, spray or flow coat
- Clear, protective coating dries quickly and is not sticky or tacky
- Easily removed using mild detergent/metal cleaning solution
- Does not interfere with advanced processing such as stamping, grinding, cutting, welding or burnishing and will not harm most elastomers or plastics
- Available in quantities of 5, 55 and 330 gallons