We recognize that with the constantly changing COVID-19 situation around the world, this is an unprecedented time for everyone — a time that, for many, is filled with uncertainty. Our hearts and thoughts go out to each and every one of you.
I want you to know you have our commitment to continue providing you with the products and services you depend on. For more than 40 years, ARMOR has put relationships with our partners, team members and the community at the forefront. This enduring mission continues to guide us as we closely monitor, assess and respond to this pandemic.
ARMOR is following the recommendations of health authorities as well as the directives issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
These include but are not limited to:
- Enforcing protocols for any employee that has been in proximity of the virus or is symptomatic
- Eliminating all non-essential travel among our teams and restricting access to our facilities
- Expanding the deep cleaning and sanitation efforts at our facilities
- Activating remote work scenarios for team members wherever possible
- Practicing social distancing in any situation where interactions are unavoidable
The majority of the items that are used in the production of our products are sourced domestically. At this time, ARMOR does not anticipate any raw material supply challenges, or disruption to our production. If the situation arises, we are prepared to manage through the emergency.
Should any of our facilities be impacted by COVID-19 in the future, we have multiple extrusion locations, redundancy in coating lines in the US and Canada, and our Stock & Ready inventory is a built-in emergency supply reserve to draw from as well. These redundancies should mitigate any potential disruptions. We appreciate your continued trust in ARMOR to protect both your parts and reputation.